… deep dive into Coaching, Facilitating, Leadership & Relationships
The last few programs were moving experiences. With a few gifted CEOs, inspiring Leadership Coaches and enthusiastic people creating together a rare learning experience.
In many ways this an unCertification. Simply put, this is not in opposition to Certifications. It honours them and yet invites people into an adventure beyond. What is this beyond?
1. We want to create a way that each of you engage as deeply as you want to – from tasting coaching, to doing coaching, to teaching coaching (building your own model based on the song of your being and doing) and finally co-creating it.
2. There are aspects that are radical in the sense that it puts the shoulds of great Coaching in their right place and also urges you to question them and be free of the burden of rules.
3. Essentially the hierarchy between a Coach and Coachee is relaxed so both can learn together from a place of trust and vulnerability and it is seen that the true Coach is the present moment.
4. The invitation to Awakening, a place of freedom beyond opposites is at the heart of this. So it’s about waking up and growing up. 😎
Learning is at the very heart of Living. And indeed the essence of a successful Business or any human endeavour. And yet, ironically most businesses struggle to create a culture conducive to learning. Learning arises from leaders inspiring everyone to learn together. Discover in this four day journey
– How can we rediscover leadership & life as learning & inspiring each other?
– How can we be more open as a leader? (As humans, our core beauty and our core pain and struggle are in the area of Relationships. How can that be learned and taught?)
– How practical and possible is it for leaders in business for any of us to truly learn? Are we willing to be human and vulnerable? (It requires us to not “know” and discover what is true and empowering to all in the present).
A wise being expressed this with a simple eloquence, “While it is your greatness that they seek as a leader, it is your human-ness that allows them to access it”
The Tao programs create an environment that is conducive to leadership transformation and deep learning. The main approach is a unique synthesis of life-changing paradigms called Radical Coaching,..learning together in friendship. (click on Radical to see more)
Amongst other things, participants will experientially:
– Discover insights to be more effective leaders by connecting with their true nature and real strengths, including a glimpse of their deeper purpose.
– Learn the art of inspiring others through coaching – and develop a sensitivity and honesty to work with other people effectively and joyfully
– Be able to measurably see how their Personal Values & their Organization Culture match thus discovering a way to find an alignment and fulfillment (Optional Assessment required for this)
– Learn skills and mindsets and experience deep shifts in their being in areas of Relationships at home and workplace.
– Be empowered to embrace paradoxes (click on paradox to see more) that life and leadership bring, like balancing task and relationship, the inner and outer, the measurable results and the immeasurable values and consciousness.
The Tao of Leadership is held in the form of an open/public workshop and has been conducted in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Singapore.
About the Facilitators
Kiran Gulrajani is a Leadership facilitator and coach who has developed hundreds of training entrepreneurs and business leaders through his programs, ‘Tao of Facilitation’ (open for all) and Co-creative Leadership (for businesses).
He has close to 30 years of experience in the field including marketing and sales- 8 years- (HCL & ITC Packaging), learning & leadership development- 3 years (Pragati Learning, now, Pragati Leadership) and consciousness-centred leadership & facilitator & coach development and building communities- 18 years (as founder of Eternale Learning and then, CoEvolve). He is a B.Tech from IIT Bombay(1986) & an MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur (1990). His leadership journey began at a young age of 20 years when he became the General Secretary, Student Affairs of IIT inspiring with various stakeholders – other student leaders, faculty and mess workers.
Since 1996, his programs have touched people in dozens of leading companies & thousands of people across diverse sectors including Banking & Finance, IT, FMCG, Automotive, Service Sectors and more. Organizations like Sigma Electric, Cisco, Oracle, SKF, P&G, RSB, Johnson & Johnson and others. His work has touched the lives of several CEOs and functional heads and has been appreciated by global audiences (USA, Singapore, S. Africa & Nepal).
He has been certified as a facilitator and coach by several world class bodies of work of professionals like Richard Barrett, Peter Senge, Gay Hendricks and Dr. Demartini. And now is in the process of bringing forth his own body of work which he shares in this learning journey.
Naz Chougley is a Life Coach and a Holistic Healer with over 18 years of experience in analysing behaviour and personality types. She is the co-founder of AspiRise, a service driven space created along with her husband Manish Dhawan, to help and serve many for enabling their transformation journeys towards joyous living. As an Emotional Therapist and an LoA practitioner, she helps clients gain clarity into their needs and aspirations, and supports them to take charge of their lives through affirmative / empowered thinking. She has facilitated over 100 workshops as a Corporate Trainer, enabling personal development and growth for many. Her work in the area of mindfulness, non duality teachings and meditation helps people get in touch with the essence of life and creates a space of allowance for their spiritual blossoming. This Tao, Naz aspires to bring along a blend of non dual teachings along with Law of Attraction teachings. Her focus and emphasis will be on helping participants realise that they are source energy and the creators of their reality from the I AM space. So, you are all welcome to witness the dance of how material manifestations can arise from a spiritual grounding…
“Our senior people who have attended Kiran’s workshop have benefited greatly by it, as have I personally. The workshop is deep yet practical, offering a mirror to see your own abilities …
Going through a series of exercises (experiences), I was able to easily identify rough edges in the way I was relating to people. I have noticed distinct improvements and I have no hesitation in recommending Kiran’s program to any leader or aspirant.”
– Sudhakar Ram, when Chairman & Group CEO, Mastek
“Kiran Gulrajani is a gifted human being. He has the unique ability to sense the ‘blocks & presuppositions’ that are preventing an individual’s progress towards his cherished goal. Moreover, he is truly gifted in the art of deep listening. This allows him to magically open doors that seemed shut tight. This ability makes him an exceptional life coach.
I have had the privilege of working with him individually as well as with a few clients. Every time with great results.”
– Shreekant Gupte
“Would love to join (again). Working with Kiran has been a life-changing experience for me. The sincerity of the approach, the willingness to approach reality in its nakedness and rebound from there into the realm of life, the desire to include and involve and engage and inspire anyone participating so that they not just take part but co-create… there is a deep commitment to everyone‘s greatness and this greatness being revealed… Now we are working together and the sparks, every time the opportunity presents itself.”
– Ludovic Odier (Based out of Singapore, Ludo runs a successful outfit to build teams and manage events, now inspired to build leaders and co-creative ecologies)
“Kiran weaves magic and allows others to own it. There is great joy and revelation here. A highly recommended learning experience with lessons that shine on in one’s lifestream. May all have a bright heart!”
A spiritual teacher who was a forest monk for 6 years and now teaches the Art of Happiness across the world.
Dates: 15-18 Sept Residential.
Venue: Pune – Golden Fields Resort, Mulshi (Near Pune)
Fee: Rs. 25,000 for professionals + GST
For corporate participants, fee is different.
No one is turned away from the Tao because of money considerations
Contact for any queries:
Mohit Thakkar : 89803-93047
Kiran Gulrajani : Whatsapp : +91 98239-69473